With millions of workout combinations that you can carry in your pocket, there is no limit to how fit you can get with Strength Stack 52. Designed by military fitness expert Sergeant Michael Volkin, Strength Stack 52 is a customized deck of playing cards designed to strengthen your entire body in the shortest period of time. You can play dozens of different games with yourself or friends to keep your workouts fun and challenging. No weights or equipment are needed!
- Each card is color coded by muscles group: blue: cardio, red: core, pink: back, yellow: legs, orange: arms, green: chest
- Each card is suited for playing games and numbered from 1 to 51. The numbering system is helpful for playing games and also categorizes the cards in order of difficulty (1 being the easiest). The Expansion Pack is numbered from 52-102 and the Insane Pack from 103-114.
- Each card has an exercise, silhouette of the exercise being performed, a description of how to perform the exercise and a suggested number of repetitions for each exercise
- Each card has a skill level classification (B= Beginner, I= Intermediate, and A=Advanced)
- Each card has a QR code. When scanned with any number of free smartphone apps (i.e. i-nigma) will display a video of the exercise being performed. A bit.ly shortlink is also provided on the card so you can watch the video by simply typing in a short address into the URL of any browser.
Strength Stack 52, together with nano-sport periodization, will*:
- Increase muscle strength
- Strengthen and stabilize your core
- Lower body fat
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Save you money on gym membership
- Improve the appearance of your physique
- Maximize muscle confusion, which prevents plateaus
- Create fun, exciting and competitive workouts to play with your friends
- Give you portable access to millions of different workouts
- Increase your energy level
- Increase your attention to detail
- Increased work performance
These claims have not been clinically evaluated. The information contained on this product may not be appropriate for all individuals. Therefore, the author, employees, company, affiliates, or any other parties involved in the creation or promotion of this product are not responsible for any injuries or health conditions that may result from advice and opinions represented within this product. The information contained here within are the opinions of SGT Volkin and are not a replacement for medical advice. You should consult a physician before starting any diet or exercise program. If you choose to use Strength Stack 52 without consulting your physician, you are doing so at your own risk. We claim no responsibility for any injuries you might sustain. Exercises include tutorials and detailed descriptions to give you the information you need to be able to perform the exercise with proper form. However, it is your responsibility to warm up and stretch properly, perform each movement correctly and ultimately to decide whether or not you are capable of performing the exercise/workout without sustaining injury.