Strength Stack 52 Bodyweight Exercise Card Games
With millions of workout combinations you can carry in your pocket, there is no limit to how fit you can get with Strength Stack 52. Designed by military fitness expert Sergeant Michael Volkin, Strength Stack 52 is a deck of bodyweight exercise playing cards designed to strengthen your entire body in the shortest period of time. You can play dozens of different games with yourself or friends to keep your workouts fun and challenging. Exercise anywhere; no equipment is needed!
Don't have Strength Stack 52 Cards yet?
How to Get the Most Out of Strength Stack 52
When you first open the stack, review each card, and make sure you know how to perform the exercises, then you can play games more efficiently and effectively.
There are many effective ways to use Strength Stack 52 to get a great full body workout. The most effective use of Strength Stack 52 is to take advantage of nano-sport periodization. Numerous studies show that several small workouts throughout the day, as opposed to one long workout, are more effective for building muscle and burning fat. Combine that with the power of a fun challenge, and you have nano-sport periodization.
Nano= Small or mini
Sport=Playing a game with a challenging component
Periodization=Dividing exercises into segments of different intensities
To incorporate nano-sport periodization into your Strength Stack 52, make a schedule to play 2-3 card games per day. You can challenge yourself, co-workers, friends and family. Using Strength Stack 52 and incorporating nano-sport periodization, you will find you have more energy, more strength, less body fat, better attention to detail, increased performance at work and more. Eating a balanced diet will only increase these benefits.
Benefits of Nano-Sport Periodization*
- Increase muscle strength
- Strengthen and stabilize your core
- Lower body fat
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Maximize muscle confusion; prevent plateaus
- Save money on gym memberships
- Improve your physique
- Play fun, exciting, and competitive workout games with your friends
- Carry millions of different workouts with you everywhere
- Increase your energy level
- Increase work performance and attention to detail
Understanding the Cards
- Cards are color coded by muscles group
- Each card is suited and numbered for playing games. The number also ranks the cards by difficulty (1 being the easiest). Strength Stack 52 is numbered 1-52. The Expansion Pack is numbered 52-102, and the Insane Pack from 103-114.
- Each card has a silhouette of the exercise being performed, a description of how to perform the exercise, and a suggested number of repetitions.
- Each card has a skill level ranking (B= Beginner, I= Intermediate, and A=Advanced)
- Each card has a QR code. Scan with a smartphone app (we recommend I-Nigma) to see a video of the exercise being performed. You can also watch the video by entering the bit.ly shortlink into the URL of any browser.
These claims have not been clinically evaluated. The information contained in this product may not be appropriate for all individuals. Therefore, the author, employees, company, affiliates, or any other parties involved in the creation or promotion of this product are not responsible for any injuries or health conditions that may result from advice and opinions represented within this product. The information contained here within are the opinions of SGT Volkin and are not a replacement for medical advice. You should consult a physician before starting any diet or exercise program. If you choose to use Strength Stack 52 without consulting your physician, you are doing so at your own risk. We claim no responsibility for any injuries you might sustain. Exercises include tutorials and detailed descriptions to give you the information you need to be able to perform the exercise with proper form. However, it is your responsibility to warm up and stretch properly, perform each movement correctly and ultimately to decide whether or not you are capable of performing the exercise/workout without sustaining injury.